It's 9 days until the 2017 Olivier Awards are held at Royal Albert Hall on Sunday 9 April. The #StageFaves team have put our heads together to come up with 9 things you should be doing to prepare for the big night...
- Mark your diaries! The Olivier Awards start at 6:00pm on 9 April, with pre-show red carpet coverage via Facebook Live (from 4.30pm), Magic Radio (from 5.30pm) and #StageFaves all day. That gives you all week to prepare!
- Follow the StageFaves Twitter so you can vote for your #StageFaves in our daily polls. Retweet so others can make their Olivier predictions in the musical categories.
- Bookmark the StageFaves Olivier Awards event page for all the latest updates.
- Share your #StageFaves performer pages across social media using the official #OlivierAwards hashtag. Let everyone know who you want to win!
- Plan your red carpet outfit! Even if you're not heading to the Royal Albert Hall, it's great fun to dress up. Or, order your #StageFaves merchandise to support your favourite performers.
- Go viral with a mock acceptance speech! What would you say if you won an Olivier? Film it and tag us so we can share it.
- Check our social media for daily news! We'll be posting new content every day in the run up to the awards.
- Brush up on the nominees' show trailers on the #StageFaves YouTube channel.
- The bookies aren't taking bets on the Olivier Awards this year, but you can do mini-bets with your friends. Pop £1 in the pot for each category, winner takes all!